Thursday, April 22, 2010

CHRISTINA AGUILERA GOES ON THE DEFENSIVE AGAINST LADY GAGA COMPARISON

Christina Aguilera is trying her best to distance herself from any Lady Gaga comparisons. Akon, who signed Lady Gaga to his Konlive label, said recently in a statement that Xtina was "trying to do the exact same thing musically" as Gaga. Aguilera is like NO! She instists she is an original saying, "It just comes with the territory. That, in particular, is not even worth wasting the breath to comment on. I've been around for over a decade and I think my work speaks for myself." Some may recall back towards the end of 2008 just before Gaga started to hit that Christina was accused of copying her style. When asked about Gaga, Xtina said she was "completely unaware of [Gaga]" and "didn't know if it [was] a man or a woman." Well, I bet she knows now. You should be very careful about the things you say about people. You may be the one chasing them sooner or later. I wouldn't blame anyone for trying to jump on the Gaga wagon. She has blown up the music biz. Good luck, Christina. [source][image]

No comments:

Post a Comment