Wednesday, April 28, 2010

KIM CATTRALL IS A FAT WHORE....

... IN A MOVIE!!! You know I love Kim, so I would never call her names. In a new film called Meet Monica Velour, Cattrall was asked by director Keith Bearden to pack on some weight to play a washed up prostitute. The always stylish and slim Kim accepted the challenge and spoke about it at the Tribeca Film Festival to NYMag.com:
"(Bearden) was very adamant about me gaining a lot of weight. He wanted me to gain like 35 pounds! Really, just for health reasons I couldn't do that. I also didn't have enough time to do it safely with a doctor's care. But what I did was I put on fifteen pounds, and that was comfortable. I could do that. I just didn't exercise at all."

Glad she didn't go for the 35. That is just too much. She is actress after all. She also was shocked by her appearance and performance when she saw the film.

"But I felt the movie was very truthful... When I first saw the film I was in a bit of a shock because I didn't see myself. I couldn't find my spirit. Mine. Kim's. I felt it was so totally someone else, and a lot of it was really scary to look at."

I am really excited to see this film. I love Kim and it would be great to see her branch out from her Samantha character. Yea! [source][image]

No comments:

Post a Comment