Wednesday, April 21, 2010

AKON SPILLS SOME DETAILS ON LADY GAGA'S UPCOMING ALBUM

Akon, who was smart enough to sign Lady Gaga to his Kon Live Distribution label, has spilled some great details on Gaga's work she is currently doing for a follow up to her amazy The Fame/Fame Monster. Akon says,"She records while she’s on the road. I’m flying out to Europe to work on some new records with her. Gaga’s just like me. She has a tour bus with a studio in it. Some of the songs I’ve heard are going to be crazy. She’s getting bigger and better." He also talks about how easy it is to be the head of the label Gaga is signed to when it comes to her writing and producing her album. "All I'm doing at the end of the day is listening to the tracks Gaga has written and approving them for her album. She has producers that she works with outside of myself and they are coming up with some incredible records, but the beauty of it is she knows exactly what she wants. So it just makes it easier for me." It sounds like Lady Gaga lives and breathes music and wants everything to be wonderful for her fans. I am seeing Gaga in July and can't wait to see the extravaganza! Hurry up with that album, Gaga! [source] [image]

No comments:

Post a Comment