Wednesday, February 6, 2013

HUMPDAY SEXY SONG: LIKE A STAR - CORINNE BAILEY RAE

So sexy and so pretty. Corinne Bailey Rae is almost like a throwback from the golden age of jazz propped up in the pop world of today. Her smooth voice and beautiful songs transport you to a place of sexy relaxation like no other. Like a Star is my fave song by the lovely Ms. Rae and it's a killer. Unlike the overtly sexual songs I usually display on Humpday, I would like to offer you a love song that you can makeout to today. "Still I wonder why it is I don't argue like this with anyone but you.." See, I think that's hot. Right? Enjoy the gorgeous song and video and hump, ever so gently, today.

1 comment:

  1. Ever so gently... hilarious! I love this song, and I'd never seen the video. So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete