Tuesday, February 1, 2011

MADONNA'S REVOLVER IS NOMINATED FOR A GRAMMY

Madonna snuck in a Grammy nomination this year under the category of Best Remixed Recording. Woohoo!! The song Revolver from her career-spanning greatest hits package Celebration was remixed by the DJ of choice these days David Guetta as Revolver (David Guetta's One Love Club Remix). This song, in it's original form, is one of Madonna's best in years IMHO and should have been an official single. But I digress. Listen to the nominated remix below. It's pretty awesome too. YAY, MADONNA!!! This is Madonna's 29th Grammy nomination. She has won 7. Keep your fingers crossed for #8!

3 comments:

  1. Have you heard this mash-up? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCBpKEXi1ec

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, No but I'm posting it NOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my most played songs on my Ipod --- I'M PSYCHED!!!

    -Casty

    ReplyDelete