Thursday, February 10, 2011

LADY GAGA GRACES THE COVER AND PAGES OF VOGUE

Lady Gaga is about to take over the world...AGAIN. She is appearing on the cover, in a pink wig and bleached eyebrows, and in the pages of Vogue this month, posing for stunning photos and giving a revealing interview. There are outrageous quotes galore in the piece, but I'll just give you a couple of highlights here. Check it. Gaga talks about herself as a performer:
"Speaking purely from a musical standpoint, I think I am a great performer. I am a talented entertainer. I consider myself to have one of the greatest voices in the industry. I consider myself to be one of the greatest songwriters. I wouldn’t say that I am one of the greatest dancers, but I am really quite good at what I do.... think it’s OK to be confident in yourself."
Now, a lot of haters are going to call her arrogant or whatever, but I take this as being absolutely confident in her abilities. That is the attitude you have to possess to get to the point in your career that she has achieved. She's a bad ass bitch!! SO DON'T HATE!
On her soon-t0-be-released single Born This Way, which Elton John calls the gayest song he's ever heard, she tells Vogue:
"I wrote it in ten fucking minutes, and it is a completely magical message song. And after I wrote it, the gates just opened, and the songs kept coming. It was like an immaculate conception."
I love Gaga's little quotes. She knows how to work the press like nobody's business. Anyway, you can read the entire Vogue interview HERE. She talks about several other songs that will appear on the new album and how she wrote them. It's definitely worth a read whether you like Gaga or not. By the way, just so we're clear, if you don't like Gaga, you're a loser. That's all I have to say about that. The single Born This Way comes out Friday and the album is due May 23rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment