Tuesday, September 22, 2015

MOVING 'THAT'S A GOOD BLOG' TO TUMBLR

After over six years and 3,362 posts I have decided to consolidate my online presence a little and move my blog posts to my TUMBLR account. I have been posting and re-posting for a while now and it seems easier to reach my followers through Tumblr, so that is the idea. I am keeping the blogger site up for archive purposes, so feel free to keep looking at all your old faves, bitches!!! I will still maintain my TWITTER as well to reach followers, so keep an eye out for me.  Blogger has been a lot of fun and a great learning tool, so no T no shade to Blogger, y'all, but daddy don't have time for all this posting and re-posting. So head on over to my TUMBLR and TWITTER to keep up with me or you will be punished. And not in a good way.

1 comment:

  1. I have been on Tumblr since a long time and I have tested many Tumblr tools to get traffic on my account as well as websites. Some worked badly, some were fine; the moment when I got to know about BlogOnAuto [com] I started using it because the experience I had with this tool is something I never experienced with any other Tumblr tool. Now I am finally settled with BlogOnAuto. It does everything it commits, even more.

    ReplyDelete