Monday, August 10, 2009

They're bringing sexy...OOOPS, broke a hip.

The people over at Nerve have listed the 21 sexiest elderly people. Here are some of my faves with a link at the end so you can check it all out.

20) George Takei, AKA Sulu from Star Trek. I love it because he is an out gay man, so that's sexy.

15) Patrick Stewart, another Star Trek legend. Patrick should be much higher on this list. He is still sex on a stick. He can beam up my scotty any time. Shut up. I said it. Shut up.

11) Judy Dench, or as I like to call her "BIG BOOTIE JUDY!!" Yep, she is a sexy old broad for sure. She even gets to boss James Bond around.

9) Ian McKellen. YEAH!! The second gay on the list. I think Ian is supes hot! I mean, how hot was it when he kissed Frodo in LOTR? That never happened? Oh. Well. He SHALL pass as far as I'm concerned.

3) Tina Turner. She has still got it...and then some. Tina is a rock legend and has some of the most famous legs in the business. You can't top her....or maybe you can. Strong, fearless and she can take a punch. Go ahead, Tina!!

1) Robert Redford. REALLY? Still? I don't know about all that. He is lookin' a little worse-for-the-wear. When I see his face Texas Chainsaw Masacre comes to mind for some reason. I'm gonna pass on that one. Thanks.

Aside from RR, there were some questionable choices on the list: i.e.
14) Gloria Steinem
12) Jack Nicholson
But all in all, a pretty good list. Check out the link below.

http://www.nerve.com/dispatches/nerveeditors/21-sexiest-elderly/

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you on Robert Redford. What the . . . ? Let's see--old sexy guys. I've always had a thing for Ed Harris.

    Lisa Block

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lisa. Yes, Ed Harris, but I don't think he was old enough for the list. BOOO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Helen Mirren looks good! her chest is HUGEEEEE! lol

    -dee

    ReplyDelete