Friday, August 28, 2009

AMANDA SEYFRIED AND MEGAN FOX LEZ OUT


I am gayer than a clutch purse on Tony night, but it seems Amanda Seyfried (MAMMA MIA..HELLO!!!) and Megan Fox (whatever) are going to Ellen-it-up in their new film Jennifer's Body. It's a dark comedy/horror film by Diablo Cody (Juno, United States of Tara). Sounds fun!! Nothing better than two (pretty, skinny) girls pretending to be lesbians for the sake of entertainment. Although I support lesbianism, I do firmly believe that the only thing worse than one vagina is TWO! Ha. JK!!!! Anyway, apparently Megan was supes onboard for the whole tongue touching, but she claims Amanda was a bit uncomfortable and giggled a lot. [Source] Probably because Megan was trying to eat her talent. Anyhoosers, I guess Megan talked her through it because the movie is coming out September 18th and I can't wait. Diablo Cody used to be a stripper. Just had to throw that in.

No comments:

Post a Comment