Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Madonna, Celebration,. Don't be a loser

Okay, people. I am seeing that some of you don't get it, so I'll spell it out for you. Not to ovrestate it, but MADONNA IS THE MOST IMPORTANT HUMAN BEING EVER TO TOUCH FOOT ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET. A few people (I won't name any names because the mentally challenged shouldn't be derided publicly) are saying they don't get it. That's it sounds old school. DUH!!! This is the first single off of her third greatest hits package WHICH encompasses her entire career thus far. It is paying homage to all the BRILLIANT pop songs Madge has recorded over the past 27 years of her AMAZY career. It's a club song that harkens back to "Into the Groove" and "Deeper and Deeper". It's all about a party (Celebration...HELLO!!). Now, I would like you all to harken unto my voice. You will buy this song. You will go to iTunes and purchase it immediately. Try to remember all the good times Madonna has given you: Lucky Star; Like a Virgin; Dress You Up; Open Your Heart; True Blue; Causin' a Commotion; Express Yourself; Vogue; Erotica; Human Nature; Ray of Light; Beautiful Stranger; Music; Die Another Day; Hung Up; Jump; 4 Minutes. C'mon!!! What's your faves Madge song? ANSWER ME NOW!!!

5 comments:

  1. hmmmm, a couple of my fav Madonna songs are: secret, this used to be my playground and papa don't preach!
    well, actually that's a few not couple..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. sir, yes, sir!!!! some of my faves are live to tell, hung up, frozen, ray of light...gosh, i could go on and on
    I heart Madonna

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw, i couldnt figure out how to put my name, so it came out anonymous.. but it's MEEEEEE, Deeeeee lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I guess just sign it!

    ReplyDelete