Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Pretzel Crisps Buffalo Orgasms...er...Pretzels


Oh, baby, baby!! These are the best things since Diet Coke with Lemon! If you eat just one of these, your mouth will quake and shake and give you the best big O' evs!!! I tried them at my boyfriend's parents' house the first time and almost shat myself in front of his whole family. I didn't though, as I was choosing not to make "that" kind of first impression. I excused myself and shat out in the yard like civilized people. I kid, I kid. Or do I? The world may never know. Anyway, eat them or you are a communist.

4 comments:

  1. I am OBSESSED with these! AND Nurse Jackie. You're naming all of my favorite things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you can never have enough of those O's! You talked me into trying them, so there! By the way how many calories do they have (not that I won't eat them anyway)?

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are actually not ver high in calories. I think it's like 60 per serving.

    ReplyDelete