Monday, August 31, 2009

WHITNEY'S BACK. HELL-TO-THE-YES

IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!! Whitney Houston's new album, I Look To You, is finally here!!!
You can get it today on iTunes. Whitney is back and ready to take on the world. Upon first listen, I really like the album. Whit's voice sounds a little grittier and deeper, but still soulful, emotional and worth a listen. Get on your dumb computer and get this album or she might get back on the crack pipe again! No one wants that, despite the comic gold it produced. (Miss you, Maya Rudolph) Whitney has been a diva since the release of her first album in the mid-80s with such hits as You Give Good Love, How Will I Know, I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me), Love Will Save the Day, I'm Your Baby Tonight, I Will Always Love You, I Have Nothing, My Love is Your Love, I Learned From the Best, and other ones I am too tired of typing to mention. AND THEN OF COURSE THERE'S THIS, MY FAVORITE HIT OF ALL!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment