Thursday, August 27, 2009

LILY ALLEN....


Since a certain gigantically fat, unfunny, recently beaten-down blogger has waged an unfair, mean-spirited war against one of my favorite artists, Lily Allen, I am going to post a beautiful picture I took of her at her concert here in NYC and a video for her newest single "22". Lily was soooo great in concert and really gave it her all for her fans. She is sassy, loud, funny, and above all, talented. So here's to Lily Allen and don't listen to the haters, they're just jealous. By the way, she is lookin' good these days.

2 comments:

  1. COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF :)
    Love me some Lily...
    Love the performance
    Love you for going with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way. I do not understand his venom towards her, and the baby references are TOTALLY uncalled for

    ReplyDelete