Saturday, March 13, 2010

SONGS THAT SOUND LIKE JAMES BOND THEMES

I love James Bond themes, so when I hear a song that sounds like it would make a perfect opening or closing theme, I usually like that song as well. Here are some songs that have always struck me as perfect for the female-figure, sexy cut-and-paste opening of a Bond film. What do you think? Stick with it until the end on some, because Robbie's has a killer horn-infused ending that will prove my point. OH, also, most of these songs were not singles, so they don't have official videos except for Free Me, which has a sexy video!!! Don't you think Lady Gaga should do the next Bond theme? I'm rambling. Okay, that's all. Listen.
GOLDFRAPP - TIME OUT FROM THE WORLD

FREE ME - EMMA BUNTON

KILLING ME - ROBBIE WILLIAMS

KYLIE MINOGUE - LOVING DAYS

2 comments:

  1. That Robbie song is a deep cut. Hadn't listened to that song in quite awhile

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like "In For the Kill" by LaRoux, the mix featured in the Bayonetta commercials.

    ReplyDelete