Sunday, March 21, 2010

VITA COCO TO THE RESCUE AGAIN!!

Last night started out innocently enough. My friend, and fellow RuPaul Drag Race lover, Stephanie, had her birthday downtown at Mexican Radio (great restaurant, by the way). Well, first some of us boys met up for margaritas to prime ourselves and I was complemented by a hot straight guy on my new tee-shirt ("That's a great shirt, bro". swoon). Anyway, then we had margaritas at the restaurant (happy birthday, Stephanie!!) followed by a shot of rum (which almost killed me), then we decided to go to the East Village classic Phoenix and I was (happily) molested on the street when some cutie grabbed my chest and felt me up. Is it wrong that my self-esteem is boosted by being fondled on the street by strangers? Probably, but I don't care. I felt good about it and I'm sticking with that feeling. So, we had beers at Phoenix and another shot of tequila. Then we went back up town to Therapy and had more beer. To answer your question, yes, I am hungover. I was out until 2 AM, which in unheard of for me these days. Vita Coco and I are becoming besties because it really helps hydrate you when you are hungover, y'all! You gotta try it. I'm officially demanding you to try it! Ha. Who wants to go for drinks?

No comments:

Post a Comment