Wednesday, March 31, 2010

DETAILS ON THE GLEE/GAGA COLLABORATIO!!!

Glee has caught Lady Gaga fever, and vice versa it seems. EW.com has some details on the upcoming collaboration between Gaga and Glee. There are two songs that the kids will be singing on an upcoming episode: Poker Face and Bad Romance. YEAH!!!! GleeGa!!! Creator Ryan Murphy says, “Leah (Michele) does a very stripped-down version of ‘Poker Face.’” Oooh, Rachel belting out a little PF sounds amazy!! As for Bad Romance, well, the kids are going all out for this one. There will be Gaga-esque costuming involved. Leah Michele adds, “I do know that we’re all different Lady Gagas, and at one point I am the Kermit the Frog Lady Gaga,” referring to this crazy ensemble worn by the pop star. “I saw a picture of the Kermit the Frog Lady Gaga with a Post-It on it that said ‘Leah.’ I was like, oh, great. Everyone else has incredible Lady Gaga outfits and I have that one." Awesome. I know that the kids will tear these songs UP!! I hope they put Mercedes in something crazy. Don't you think Gaga should make an appearance??

No comments:

Post a Comment