Thursday, March 18, 2010

WHY DID MILEY CYRUS QUIT TWITTER?

Okay. Brace yourselves. I am going to write a POSITIVE post about Miley Cyrus. It's going to hurt me a lot, but I have to do it. As was reported on this and probably other planets, Miley gave up her beloved twitter account months ago. No one knew why. The stock market plummeted, wars broke out, my hair became dry and lifeless. Well now Miley is opening up about why she left the twitterverse, and I gotta say, it was for something she believed it. Miley put her support behind gay marriage last April by tweeting, "Jesus loves you AND your partner and wants you to know how much he cares! That's like a daddy not loving his lil boy cuz (sic) he's gay and that is WRONG and very sad! Like I said everyone deserves to be happy (sic)." Good for her!! But then Miley started receiving so much hate mail that she had to delete her account! Boo!!!! She tells Parade magazine (in a deep baritone), "That's the reason I deleted my Twitter account because I said on there that I believed in gay marriage because everyone should have the right to love each other, and I got such hate mail about my being a bad person. There has been so much controversy sometimes about what I've said or done because I believe there are no mistakes because God is the only one who can judge us." Well said, Miley. Maybe you are not so bad after all. Just stop singing and acting. Love you!!! [source] [image]

No comments:

Post a Comment