Wednesday, March 17, 2010

MADONNA NEWS MADONNA NEWS MADONNA NEWS

Lots of stuff to report on my idol, Madonna!! First, Madonna has formed , with her manager Guy Oseary Iconix Brand Group which in turn has created MG ICON. This group will deal with fashion related products and the fist thing is an eyewear collection with none other than Dolce & Gabbana!! The collection is set to hit stores in May in Dolce & Gabbana stores as well as Sunglass Hut and select opticians. Second, Madonna's Sticky and Sweet Tour DVD is set for release in most of the world on March 30th, but we here in the US will have to wait until April 6th!! Why would you do this to me, Madonna??? After all my years of loyal service, you make me wait an extra week?? I'll get over it. At least VH1 will be airing to concert a couple of days before, on April 4th, so I'll get a little preview of the concert I already saw but want to own on DVD. Finally, one of my new hangover cure obsessions, Vita Coco, has gotten a little star power as Madonna, Demi Moore and Anthony Kiedis have all decided to invest in the company to take it to the next level. Coconut water is extremely good as a natural sports drink and it tastes pretty good too!! Wow, Madonna is really branching out into EVERYTHING!! My idol. She should make men's underwear with her face on it. I would sit on Madonna's face. Would you? By the way, I got all this info on my Madonna iPhone ap. Jelly? I bet you are!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment