Saturday, March 20, 2010

FLASHDANCE: THE MUSICAL OPENS IN LONDON'S WEST END THIS FALL

Oh, good. I can't wait for one of my fondest childhood memories to be ruined. There is no need for this. Flashdance The Musical, directed by Nikolai Foster and choreographed by Arlene Phillips, will begin preview’s at London’s Shaftesbury Theatre on September 23 and open on October 14, 2010, which is the day I will be vomiting non-stop for 24 hours. Why are you doing this to me??? The show, like Footloose before it, will feature all the songs from the 1983 movie including Flashdance...What a Feelin', Maniac, Manhunt, I Love Rock and Roll and more. Is this necessary? I say no! No casting has been announced. If the beautiful image they have created to promote the show (on the side here) is any indication, we're in for a humdinger! Puke. [source and image]

No comments:

Post a Comment