Wednesday, April 7, 2010

CORRECTION: LADY GAGA TWEETS SUPPORT FOR COLE GOFORTH

CORRECTION ON EARLIER REPORTED STORY. GAGA WAS SPEAKING OF A DIFFERENT INCIDENT. NOT CONSTANCE MCMILLEN. READ ON:
Lady Gaga has shown support for the gay community since day one, and she is showing support for one special boy on her twittter account. Gaga took to twitter to express her opinion on Cole Goforth being treated like crap by his school for wearing a "Lagy Gay Gay" tee shirt. Gaga tweets, "Been in the studio for days and hours of record after record, and when I hear that a little monster was discriminated in school BY TEACHERS......It reminds me of my commitment + love for u, and the deep unconditional devotion I feel to write music that will liberate you from prejudice". Gaga later added, "Thank u for wearing your tee-shirt proud at school, you make me so proud, at the monsterball, you are an inspiration to us all. I love you.X". Wow! I bet Cole feels great after hearing that news. This poor kid is being sh*t on, for lack of a better word, by his school who feels the shirt makes the other students "uncomfortable". C'mon!! Apparently other students are allowed to wear religious shirts or even rebel flags to school without incident. BULLSHIZZ!!! I'm with Gaga.

No comments:

Post a Comment