Friday, April 16, 2010

AMANDA SEYFRIED'S SKINNY DOESN'T COME EASY

Amanda Seyfried is an "It" girl right now, but she has to work hard for that Hollywood look. Seyfried is keeping her figure by sticking to a strict raw diet. I clearly like being fit, but it's not thin without a hell of a lot of work - I run and I exercise a lot and then I eat," she told AOL's StyleList. "The week of that interview I was on a raw food cleanse, which I do occasionally. I'm in my mid-20s and I know how to look after my body on my own. I'm not going to deny that I don't think about it every day, it's always on my mind." I hear ya, girl! She continued and spoke about how she has to constantly keep body image in mind. "I have to stay in shape because I'm an actress. It's f**ked up and it's twisted, but I wouldn't get the roles otherwise. If I'd been bigger, I don't think they would have cast me for Mamma Mia!" She's right. Like it or not (and I like it a little) Hollywood is thin-obsessed. Thems the times we live in, y'all! [source]

No comments:

Post a Comment