Monday, April 26, 2010

MICHAEL DOUGLAS TALKS ABOUT HIS FIRST SEXY TIMES

Michael Douglas is not mentioning his recently jailed son at all in an interview with Elle, but instead opens up about his teenage sexploits and his famous handsome father Kirk. He tells the mag about his experiences with older ladies at a young age:
"There were a couple friends of my mother's when I was 16 and they were 30. I wouldn't want to get any of them in trouble, but they're probably all dead by now."
On his father hitting on his lady friends:
"I wouldn't even dare bring one home with him around. Look, he's been happily married for 55 years, so I don't want to get into this in great depth, but he's always been an outrageous flirt, and he takes no prisoners. In the years before I met Catherine, there were a couple ladies who met him to whom he gave his most impressive showing. But that's healthy."
And on his real-life Fatal Attraction moment:
"I remember one woman who'd been pursuing me, and I'd gone back home and was in bed with another lady. At an unbelievably inopportune moment, she popped out of the closet. Let's just say that took care of the rest of the night."
Aw, Hollywood family times. Must be exciting. [source]

No comments:

Post a Comment