Saturday, April 10, 2010

RIHANNA DEBUTS NEW SINGLE, ROCKSTAR 101, ON AMERICAN IDOL

In case you missed it, here is Rihanna's performance of Rockstar 101 on American Idol this week. Edited for television, the performance left out lots of dirty words, and also the words panties and bra. Those two I don't so much get. Anyway, RiRi wore a tight vinyl catsuit and did a little guitar playing herself. She was lookin' hot. Live performance is not Rihanna's strong suit, although her vocals here a pretty good. I like the song and the album, Rated R, was one of my faves from last year, so I am glad they are still pulling singles off of it. Anyway, I stopped watching American Idol because it sucks beyond all reality this season, but I'll tune in for Rihanna. Watch below. Oh, by the way, Rihanna's song Rude Boy is #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 again this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment