Tuesday, April 27, 2010

WHITNEY HOUSTON IS ACTING A HOT MESS AGAIN

I think she came back too soon! Girl is not sounding or behaving well. Sunday at the O2 Arena, Whitney's voice was whacked out and she was once again acting like...well....Whitney Houston. Apparently her rendition of I Will Always Love You sent fans running to the exits while shoving forks in their ears. Get ready for this, y'all, cuz there's video. She told her fans in attnedance, "She don't want to come, my soprano friend...sometimes the old girl says, 'Not tonight. I'm not doing it.' I want to do it, but she doesn't want to. I've had long talks with her about it. Tonight she's feeling a little...tempermental even." WHAT? Whitney, what the hell are you talking about, Ms. Thang? If you want to retain good memories of this song... or life, you should not click on the video below. If you need a reason to get angry, watch it!! Poor Whitney. [source]

No comments:

Post a Comment