Monday, April 26, 2010

ARE WE IN NEED OF AN ALL-BRITNEY GLEE?

I don't know. I mean it's one thing to have an icon like Madonna who has 27 years of hits to pull from have an entire episode, but Britney doesn't exaclty have the same type of drama to her music. Right? I mean it could be fun. Spears manager, Adam Leber, tweeted the idea last week and it's been picking up steam. Glee creator Ryan Murphy is certainly not opposed to the idea. "I'm interested in the Britney Spears idea. I've always loved her," he told EW.com. "I'm entertaining it. I think young kids would like that." I don't know if it's "kids" that still listen to Britney or grown-ups who were kids at the same time as her. There are some songs that would be great (I'm Not A Girl, Stronger, Womanizer) but I don't know about a whole episode. Don't get me wrong, I love me some Britney, but the emotional pickins are slim music-wise. I'll watch it no matter what, so I guess bring it on. [source]

No comments:

Post a Comment