Saturday, April 24, 2010

GWYNETH PALTROW CAN'T HELP BUT SOUND LIKE A BEYOTCH

I don't think it's a big secret that I think Gwyneth Paltrow is just the worst type of human being. She is always sounding holier-than-thou and pretentious and gross. Well, today is no exception to that rule. Apparently Gwyneth thinks she is too perfect! She's such a perfectionist and has to have everything just so that she thinks she's going crazy. She tells Vogue, "Sometimes I think I'm going to have to check myself into a mental asylum, it gets so bad. It's my worst quality and I hate myself for it. It's like, what's wrong with you? Relax! Sometimes I feel like the psycho in Sleeping With the Enemy. Remember that film, when she's got to line up all the apricot chutneys just so? I think I'm scared of something, like there's something I need to figure out. I think I need to … go back to the shrink and figure out what's going on with that." Really, Gwyneth? You win an Oscar and the best movie reference you can come up with is Sleeping With the Enemy? Julia Roberts doesn't even mention that movie and she was in it! AND I think it was rosemary and peach chutney, not apricot! At least I had to look it up and didn't reference off the top of my head in Vogue. Puke. [source]

No comments:

Post a Comment