Sunday, April 18, 2010

TORONTO!!

All right, I was without real internet service all weekend, so I'm sorry for the lack of blogging. Hopefully you were a little behind and caught up on all my posts from the week. If not, suck me! You'll get more tomorrow. The flight to Toronto was great. Free booze, short trip.... BUT the scariest landing I've ever had on an airplane (seriously, my boyfriend and I thought we were going to die), I have great pics from my trip to Toronto and saw two shows, Grease and Jersey Boys, both of which were so fun and hung out with the cast members. They were all so fun and nice and amazingly talented. Walked all around downtown and went up in the CN Tower (pics and video to come soon). I hope you all had an amazy weekend and will tune in tomorrow when I will be back in full force!!! Now I gotta get on my flight back to NYC.

No comments:

Post a Comment