Wednesday, April 14, 2010

LADY GAGA SAYS "DON'T HAVE SEX"

Lady Gaga has a sexy image. She sings about disco sticks and being a "free bitch, baby", but for now, Gaga is more concerned with the escalating rate of HIV infection among women. "The rate of infection worldwide is higher than ever for women in our particular demographic" says Gaga. She recently admitted that she is celibate and explains her reasoning and her advice on the subject. MTV reports:
"I can't believe I'm saying this — don't have sex. I'm single right now and I've chosen to be single because I don't have the time to get to know anybody," she said while visiting England to help promote MAC's Viva Glam campaign, which supports global HIV and AIDS projects. "So it's OK not to have sex, it's OK to get to know people. I'm celibate, celibacy's fine."

She continues:

"It's OK to be whomever it is that you want to be. You don't have to have sex to feel good about yourself, and if you're not ready, don't do it. And if you are ready, there are free condoms given away at my concerts when you're leaving! ... I remember the cool girls when I was growing up. Everyone started to have sex. But it's not really cool anymore to have sex all the time. It's cooler to be strong and independent."

Gaga is right! You should wait until you are ready. Don't let anyone force you into a decision you are not ready to make. Wear a condom! [image]

No comments:

Post a Comment