Friday, April 9, 2010

NEW SEX AND THE CITY 2 TRAILER!!!

OMGoodness!! Sex and the City 2 is getting closer and closer and I am sweating like a whore in church in anticipation of it's release. Carrie and the girls have been gone too long for my taste, and now we get a new trailer for the movie to clue us in a little more on what is to come. My fave part is when Samantha shows the girls how many pills she is taking to stay young and Charlotte asks, "how are you going to swallow all those?" Samantha's reply, "Have we met?" CLASSIC SATC! Looks like this time around it's all about fun, sex and sexy fun. Penelope Cruz, a gay wedding, LIZA!!! I just had a gay-gasm. I loved the series, I loved the first movie and I'm going to love this one. OH, and happy birthday to Cynthia Nixon today!!!! CARRIE ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment