Wednesday, April 28, 2010

KRISTIN CHENOWETH DEFENDS BEING A CHRISTIAN AND A GAY SUPPORTER

Glee and Broadway star Kristin Chenoweth is a lovely lady with big talent and she is not shying away from what she believes is right. A devout Christian, Kristin is also a staunch supporter of gay rights. I mean, she works in theatre for gay's sake!! Time magazine recently interviewed Kristin about her support for gay right and her appearance on Pat Robertson's show to support her Christian album, which she calls a mistake.
"I'm a Christian, and I know unfortunately there's a bad connotation that comes with that now, but I'm also nonjudgmental. God doesn't make mistakes. People are born how they are born. And I think people should be able to get married and love each other.”
Thank you!! Finally a reasonable voice in Christianity. Kristin was fired form a Women of Faith tour because of her stance on gay marriage, which she expressed on her Pat Robertson appearance.
"It was devastating. They are quite aware I'm in the entertainment business. And they asked me to step down and I said, ‘No, you'll have to fire me.’"
Good for you. Make those hypocrites do their own dirty work. Of course, Kristin would have been the biggest draw on that tour, now that she has a whole new legion of fans from Glee. She doesn't need those bigots anyway. Go, Kristin!! [source][image]

No comments:

Post a Comment