Wednesday, April 9, 2014

NEW KYLIE MINOGUE: I WAS GONNA CANCEL

Kylie Minogue has announced that the next single from her excellent Kiss Me Once album will be the Pharrell written and produced groove I Was Gonna Cancel. It's an upbeat, funky little tune much in the vein of Pharrell's better work like Happy and Get Lucky and his excellent bonus track on Madonna's Hard Candy album Ring My Bell, click HERE to experience that treatTo accompany the announcement, here is her official lyric video, all neon and niceness. While this was not on my wish list of songs to be released as a single from Kiss Me Once (I would prefer Les Sex, Million Miles or Feels So Good) I do think it's quite catchy and having the uber-hot Pharrell attached is not gonna hurt. So check out I Was Gonna Cancel below.

No comments:

Post a Comment