Sunday, April 25, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GEORGE MICHAEL!

One of my childhood crushes, George Michael, is 46 today. George was a vision in the 80s with his bleach blond hair and tight jeans. Now he is known more for bathroom sex and sleeping in his car while intoxicated, but I would rather remember him the way he was in his vidoes. My bff in junior high, Jodie, was in love with George and I was obsessed with Madonna (of course) and we used to fight about who was better. She would say Madonna was a slut and I would say George wouldn't like he because he's gay. To be fair, we were both right. It was kinds win-win for me though. Take a look back at George through his peak years. Happy Birthday, George, in whatever bathroom stall you're in. I used to have the picture I put up here hanging in my bedroom. GAYNESS!!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment