Wednesday, November 18, 2009

ROBERT PATTINSON DID NOT DIS RYAN SEACREST!!!

Okay, let me start off by saying that I do not like Twilight. I hate it in fact. That being said, I do kinda understand why Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart (ick) would be tired of answering questions about thier alleged show-mance. (BTW: if those two had a baby, how greasy would THAT thing be?) Anyhooooooo.....so I wasn't surprised to hear that R. Pat would get up and walk out on Ryan Seacrest if he asked him about it. I wanted to see the video. Turns out, he DIDN'T just get up and walk out. He was actually relaxed and gracious and even answered the question by telling everyone to come see the movie and find out. Yes, his publicist was not having the question, and quite frankly I think Seacrest could think of a better question that we havn't heard 100 times before. Anyway, here is the video of how it all went down. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment