Friday, November 27, 2009

NELLY FURTADO PROVES WHY SHE IS A FLUKE AND A BEYOTCH!

Nelly Furtado at least is willing to admit she is annoying and a flash-in-the-pan. In a recent interview, the already-hasbeen was quoted in Germany's Petra magazine as saying, "I'm not ready to adjust physically just to be marketable. My sell-by date will run out eventually." It already did as far as I'm concerned. She then mouth-farted, "Unlike Madonna, I wouldn't be willing to do Pilates round the clock just to slow down the deterioration of my body. I prefer to sit in the kitchen, drink tea and eat biscuits." Well, that's why your azz is the size of a small village. I now officially hate Nelly Furtado. Any moron can look at Madonna and know she has done what she's done to build an incredible career. Nelly's days were numbered from I'm Like a Bird. The fact she got a second chance at all was a miracle. Go away, Nelly Furtado. Your name sounds like a breakfast snack from Taco Bell. You DO NOT mess with my Madge.

No comments:

Post a Comment