Saturday, November 21, 2009

JUSTIN BIEBER CAUSES A RIOT AT A MALL IN NEW YORK

An album signing at the Roosevelt Field Mall in Long Island this weekend turned into a whirlwind of fingernails, braces and training bras as young fans rioted and generally lost their shizz trying to get to 15-year-old singing sensation Justin Bieber. The Usher protege was there for an innocent appearance to give the girls something to giggle and scribble on their notebooks about all week (until they forget about him and go back to Taylor Lautner) when security decided that they couldn't control the 1,000 young "ladies" that showed up at the mall. As soon as the announcement was made, all hell broke loose!!! One poor little girl was injured and had to go to the hospital, although TMZ is reporting is was only minor injuries. Beiber took to his Twitter page to write to his fans saying, "The event at Roosevelt mall is cancelled. please go home. the police have already arrested one person from my camp. I don't want anyone hurt." I wish I had a "camp" when I was 15. I mean, I had no one to protect my popped collars or Vanilla Ice hair or to pinch-roll my jeans. Girls, seriously, he is not that cute. I guarantee you will have moved on by....oh, you already moved on? Okay. Enough said then. [source]

No comments:

Post a Comment