Sunday, November 22, 2009

PROJECT RUNWAY ENDS WITH A SEASON HIGH

Last Thursday's finale of Project Runway not only saw the very talented, bitch from hell Irina walk away with the top prize, but it also drew in the highest ratings of the season with about 4.2 million viewers. I guess that's good since that's what finale's are supposed to do! The season's finale was down about 11% from last years season ender, but I think the move to lifetime and the long wait in between considered, that is to be expected. It's still a huge score for the Lifetime Network, who "aquired" (i.e. stole) the show from Bravo after last season, forcing Bravo to do The Fashion Show with Isaac Mizrahi and Kelly "I have seen over 1 fashion shows" Rowland. That was the worst show I ever had to watch every episode of twice!!! Anyhooo, Project Runway will debut it's next season in January 2010, which makes me smile down there, and it will move back to NYC!!!! YEAH!!!! [source]

No comments:

Post a Comment