Wednesday, November 11, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HOT "PUMA" DEMI MOORE!!

Demi Moore is 47 today, but you can't tell by looking at her sexy azz!! Demi is getting better with age (and no doubt surgery, but who cares) Probably doesn't hurt to have a cute little piece like Ashton to play with. In a recent interview with W Magazine, one of my personal favorites, Demi talks about life, love and that she is a "puma" not a cougar. Moore states,"I’m certainly not the first person to be in a relationship with a younger man, but somehow I was plucked out as a bit of a poster girl. I don’t know why that is. But I just kind of step back sometimes and say, ‘There is some reason, and what is it that I have to share in a positive way?… I’d prefer to be called a Puma." The pictures (including the one posted) and the story in W are great. Click on the source link for more. [sources]

No comments:

Post a Comment