Monday, November 23, 2009

VIDEO: LOLENE - SEXY PEOPLE

I was watching Pop Lab on Logo today and this song/video came on and I was like WHAT????? First of all, the song is hot and second of all, the beginning of the video has Lolene's body as a hotel and guess where the entrance is? I wouldn't want to work at THAT front desk, but to each his own. Don't ask where they take the trash out, you don't want to know. Anyway, as I said, the song is hot so listen. Who the hell is Lolene? Why have I not heard of her? Well she is British and her new album comes out early 2010, so that's all you need to know so far I guess.

Sexy People - Official Video

LOLENE MySpace Music Videos

1 comment:

  1. She is amazing, brand new artist I've seen her perform and her voice is really something - this is just an intro track the album supposed to be major I CANT WAIT my new fav artist

    ReplyDelete