Tuesday, November 10, 2009

JANE FONDA STILL ENJOYS THE SEX!!

Jane Fonda is still ready to get it on at a moment's notice!! The 71-year-old actress has undergone several surgeries lately, including a new knee AND a new hip, but says that the improvements have given her a new lease on life. Jane says about her physical attributes, "I owe 30 per cent to genes, 30 per cent to good sex, 30per cent because of sports and healthy lifestyle and for the remaining 10 per cent, I have to thank my plastic surgeon. I'm 71, but I'm happier, the sex is better and I understand life better. I don't want to be young again." And she looks amazy. I hope I look that good at 71. HELL, I hope I look that good next year! She could slip back into that Barbarella costume and get kinky any day now. [source][picture source]

No comments:

Post a Comment