Friday, November 20, 2009

NEW MOON BREAKS BOX OFFICE RECORDS...AND MY FAITH IN HUMANITY!!

I know, I know. People are batsh*t crazy about Twilight!!! I get it. Despite the fact that Kristen Stewart looks like a male zombie who someone has repeatedly punched in the face with a bitter stick, her portrayal of Bella along with Robert Pattinson, the human equivalent of a nap, and Taylor Lautner, the pedophile's dream, has set a new record for midnight showings as New Moon opens with a whopping $26.3 million on 3,514 screens. That beats the previous record set by the MUCH SUPERIOR IN EVERY WAY Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince from this summer which grossed $22.2 million in 4,024 theatres this past summer. UGH!! I (reluctantly) saw the first one and I wanted to poke my eyes out during the first five minutes of the movie, so unless my boyfriend threatens to break up with me, I will not be seeing this one. C'MON, PEOPLE!!!! ENOUGH!!!! [source]

No comments:

Post a Comment