Friday, November 13, 2009

THE JUDDS MAY BE GETTING TOGETHER AGAIN

The Judds, one of country music's most beloved acts, may be getting back together next year to celebrate their 25th anniversary, according to Wynonna Judd. She and her mother, Naomi, as the Judds scored many, many hits on the Billboard country charts, including fourteen #1s between 1983 and 1991, before retiring as a duo due to Naomi being diagnosed with hepatitis C. Wynonna went on the score five #1s on her own as a solo artist. Wynonna states, "I just felt it in my spirit. A couple weeks ago I said, 'It's 2010. It's been 25 years. It's take your mother to work year. It just feels like it's the right time; she'll be 64 in January, and I think it's time -- not the whole year, but it's just going to be a way to celebrate her." I for one would love to see The Judds back together again. I was just listening to them last night, funny enough, and their harmonies are amazy. Let's hope it all works out for the mother/daughter duo. Here's one of their hits and my faves, Love Is Alive. [source]

No comments:

Post a Comment