Friday, March 20, 2015

21 DAY CLEANSE: DAY 19

It's TGIF, bitches!!!!! Today started off not the best way possible: My annual physical. I HATE going to the doctor, y'all. The last way I prefer starting a Friday is with blood being drawn and a woman's finger up my butt, but we do what we gotta do. I had to fast for the blood tests, so I didn't have my juice this morning until about 11:30, after my exam was complete. Boo. I did it though. I get the official results back Tuesday, but the doctor said my blood pressure and heartbeat were great, so I am sure all else will be Perfy Brown! I stopped off at Juice Generation for a Supa Dupa Greens and went back home. Relaxed for an hour with some green tea, music and web surfing. I decided to go meet my husband for lunch since I took the day off from work, so I dropped off my prescription refill at the pharmacy and headed downtown. We ended up going to Dig Inn, which is an amazing place to get food, including vegan and gluten-free entrees. I mean, I had brown rice with roasted brussels sprouts and spicy sunflower seeds, a kale medley and broccoli with roasted garlic and almonds over the brown rice. It was delish. I returned home to get out of the snow (yes, it's snowing on the first day of fucking spring!) and decided to watch the original version of The Amityville Horror. I like to torture myself with fear sometimes. Ha. I grabbed a healthy, sweet tart from Westerly to snack on and settled in. Turns out, that movie is not nearly as scary as I used to think it was. Who knew? But James Brolin was a certified hottie. Once my man got home we sat down to eat and finished (FINALLY) the first season of Transparent. Soooooo good. Okay, now on to the last weekend of the cleanse.

11:30 AM: Green juice
12:00 PM: Green tea w/ Stevia
1:15 PM: Dig Inn (see above and click the link for menu)
3:45 PM: Vegan, gluten free tart
5:30 PM: Gluten-free tortilla chips and hummus
7:45 PM: Sweet potato quinoa chili

No comments:

Post a Comment