Friday, March 20, 2015

21 DAY CLEANSE: DAY 18

Day 18!!! We are getting close to our goal! I woke up all alone in bed because my husband is out of town for work until this afternoon. Boo!! But that's okay. I got up and put some music on, had my water with lemon and cayenne and headed to the gym for some cardio. A nice Madonna mix got me through the workout (naturally) and I was jetting through my morning routine. Instead of making a salad today I picked one up for Westerly along with my green juice and headed to work. My morning at work was pretty easy. Had a long trial that ended up not going, which was great because we were a little behind. Whew! Got finished early, so had lunch a little early. I was hungry, y'all!! I had picked up a prepared salad from Westerly made by Tohi Organic Vegan Meals (pictured). It was delish!!! Also had one of those cocoa/coconut mounds that drive me crazy they are so fucking good. YUM! I decided, for my listening pleasure today, to take in the whole Bedtime Stories album, track by track, in order, then the same with Erotica, and get some work done. It was lovely. MADONNA! The rest of the day once I returned home was spent watching tv and waiting for my husband to get home. HE'S BACK! We watched the Broad City season finale (NO!! Why is it over?) and the rest of the first season of The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt (NO! Why is it over?). It was a fun night in deed. Tomorrow is another stop closer to day 21.

6:15 AM: Water w/ lemon and cayenne
8:00 AM: Green juice
9:00 AM: Green tea w/ Stevia
11:45 AM: Rcokin' quinoa fast fresh & greens w/ cocoa & coconut mound
1:00 PM: Green tea w/ Stevia
3:00 PM: Handful of mixed nuts & a NibMor
5:00 PM: Gluten-free tortilla chips and hummus
7:45 PM: Kale and quinoa salad

No comments:

Post a Comment