Tuesday, March 17, 2015

21 DAY CLEANSE: DAY 16

I slept in this morning until 7 instead of going to the gym. I'll go after work today. I got up and had some water before getting in the shower and preparing salads for me and my husband to take to work. I had my juice and headed out the door on this St. Patrick's Day. I didn't wear green. Don't pinch me! I spent the day listening to some Irish artists in celebration of St. Patty's Day. Mostly Sinead O'Connor, but a little Enya and U2 as well, laddie!! I'm like 1 billionth Irish, so I guess I can say that. Work was fine, no major problems. I did get a bit hungry in the morning, but a handful of nuts (again, no comments) helped me get to lunch. Did some exercising after work. I was VERY excited upon getting home today for many reason: A) my Bananarama CD/DVD that ordered from Amazon came in (35 Bananarama videos, bitches!!) AND my physical copy of Madonna's Rebel Heart. I collect ALL of Madonna's albums on CD because I want to have them in my hot little hands. I watched most of the DVD before my husband got home and then we caught up on RuPaul's Drag Race, Untucked and Looking. Now we are settling into a Kimmy Schmidt before bed. Goodnight!

8:00 AM: Green juice
9:00 AM: Green tea w/ Stevia
10:30 AM: Handful of mixed nuts
12:00 PM: Salad
1:00 PM: Green tea w/ Stevia
5:45 PM: Ten rice crackers w/ hummus
8:00 PM: Delicious kale salad from Blossom
9:30 PM: Green tea w/ Stevia

No comments:

Post a Comment