Tuesday, March 10, 2015

21 DAY CLEANSE: DAY 9

Day 9 started off with some cardio and a coconut water with some Aloha, which is the world's finest dried green juice. It's good for on the go and I had bought some a while back, so I thought I'd give it a try. Not bad! The morning in court was relatively simple, just some waiting around, but not for too long. Got upstairs and had my salad, so it was all good. I have this WHOLE NEW MADONNA ALBUM TO LISTEN TO ALL AFTERNOON!!! Yes, girl!!!! I had some work to do, but I did manage to review that album, which you can read HERE. There were added stressors throughout the afternoon, but all-in-all I made it through pretty well. the rest of the day was fine. I took one of my friends I work with to Whole Foods after work to pick up a Blueprint cleanse. She is doing it tomorrow. I'm excited for her. My brother-in-law and his girlfriend are coming over tonight and they are making us some food from the Crazy Sexy Diet cookbook!!! How exciting is that? Very. Dinner was delish and company was great. Off to bed. See you tomorrow!

6:15 AM: Water w/ lemon and cayenne
7:20 AM: Coconut water w/ Aloha
8:00 AM: Green juice
9:00 AM: Green tea w/ Stevia
10:30 AM: Handful of raw almonds
12:15 PM: Veggie salad w/ raw sauerkraut
1:00 PM: Green tea w/ Stevia
3:00 PM: Handful of raw almonds
5:30 PM: Rice crackers with guacamole
8:15 PM: Lintil soup, avocado paste, Exekial bread

No comments:

Post a Comment