Sunday, March 22, 2015

21 DAY CLEANSE: DAY 21 - FINAL JUICE FAST AND LAST DAY!

We did it!! I'll tell you, this journey was even easier the second time around. I forgot how easy it was and was reminded of how good it feels this time around. I feel light, healthy and happy. This cleanse forces you to put a lot of things into perspective, I must say. I woke up this morning and had my first juice. My husband had a brunch, so I put my tax stuff together during that time because we have our appointment this afternoon. It didn't take me long to put my stuff together. I'm not a complicated person, ya know. I finished that up and settled in from of the TV to watch The Real Housewives of Melbourne (I'm obsessed) and The People's Court. Once my man got home we went and did taxes, stopped to look at kitchen stuff at Sur La Table, went to the grocery store for salad ingredients for tomorrow's lunch (still going to be hitting it, even after the cleanse) and did a little random shopping around the neighborhood at Delphinium Home and elsewhere. The rest of the day was spent lounging, watching Bridget Jones' Diary and the excellent finale of Girls and Looking. The last juice fast was a breeze! And so closes the adventure of this 21 Day Cleanse. It's been a delight, I must say, learning more about myself and my body. I hope....no, I WILL treat myself better now. Here's to health. UPDATE: Stepped on the scale this morning and I have lost 10 pounds. I think I put on some muscle too, so daddy is working it. BYEEE!!!

10:00 AM: Sweet Greens
11:00 AM: Green and Mint tea w/ Stevia
12:00 PM: Grapefruit and Mint juice
2:00 PM: Essential Greens
2:45 PM: Green tea w/ Stevia
4:00 PM: Spicy Lemonade
6:00 PM: Essential Red
8:00 PM: Almond Nut Milk
9:15 PM: Green tea w/ Stevia

No comments:

Post a Comment