Friday, March 13, 2015

21 DAY CLEANSE: DAY 12

Girl, that cheat night happened and I don't even feel it. Two martinis was a risky move, but I guess I'm a rock star now. Ha. My body bounced right back into cleanse mode. I woke up at 6:15 and popped up to have my water with lemon and cayenne and was out the door. It was, of course, cold as a well-diggers ass again today, but that's all right. I had a great upper body workout and an easy morning routine. I planned my salads and ingredients out just right this week, so I made my husband and my salads with the last of our supplies and a surprise ingredient (artichoke hearts) and headed out to work. My morning was a breeze at work and lunch was delicious. I had a green tea while doing a little work in the afternoon, dreaming of a nice, long restful weekend!!! After work we headed over to our friend Adrian and Jesse's place and made some vegan chili with Adrian that was so good I could spit!!! Then we watched Broad City and Bob's Burgers. I mean.......Okay. On to day 13!

6:15 AM: Water w/ lemon and cayenne
8:00 AM: Green juice
9:00 AM: Green tea w/ Stevia
12:00 PM: Salad (with artichokes today)
1:30 PM: Green tea w/ Stevia
5:16 PM: Rice crackers and hummus
8:30 PM: Sweet potato, quinoa chili

No comments:

Post a Comment