Sunday, March 15, 2015

21 DAY CLEANSE: DAY 14 - JUICE FAST

The day started after a great night's sleep. Woke up around 9 and had a water w/ lemon and cayenne to flush out, followed by a green tea before starting my juices for the day. Feeling good after our day of healthy, delicious eating yesterday. I did wake up in the middle of the night with a life-shattering discovery, though!!! Our amazing friends Jesse and Adrian had given us a record player and we were trying to figure out a speaker system to hook it up to so we could listen to the vinyl we have been collecting. Then it came to me: We could hook it into our Jawbone jam box!! I remembered there was an input on the side for non-Bluetooth devices. I am brilliant!!! Ha. But seriously, we are now enjoying some Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett, Billie Holiday and Culture. Club. Top that, digital music listeners (of which I am among)!!! First FULL album listened to, you ask? MJ's Thriller. Old school, peeps. We started out juices this morning a little after 10. We decided to do the Cooler Cleanse from Juice Generation this week to keep it simple since we wanted a little more freedom during the day. Tonight we are headed to the opening of The Hunchback of Notre Dame (YAY, BETH!!) at Papermill Playhouse. I'm looking forward to that!! I the meantime, I went shopping today and got some new button-down shirts and a pair of jeans. I deserve it, damn it! The rest of the afternoon was spent relaxing, listening to records (Eurythmics, thank you) and getting ready for tomorrow by pre-making salads for lunch. Pretty nice, relaxing day, I'd say. I have to get ready for the show now, so I'll let you a little early. The times of the juices after 4:30 are estimated ahead of time. I don't see why they won't be accurate, so back off!! :) See you tomorrow, the first day of the last week of the 21 Day Crazy Sexy Cleanse!

9:00 AM: Water w/ lemon and cayenne
9:30 AM: Green tea w/ Stevia
10:15 AM: Sweet Greens Juice
12:30: PM: Grapefruit and lime juice
2:30 PM: Essential Greens
3:30 PM: Iced green tea w/ lemon, ginger and Stevia
4:30 PM: Spicy Lemonade
6:30 PM: Essential Red
8:30 PM: Almond nut milk

No comments:

Post a Comment