Wednesday, March 18, 2015

21 DAY CLEANSE: DAY 17

Day 17 got off to a great start with an amazing upper body workout. I nailed it, y'all! Feeling good. Returned home to a sweet note from my man who is leaving for DC for the night, so I will be without him until tomorrow evening. BOO!! Made my salad and hit the street. Paused to take a pic on the subway for you to glance my morning view (pictured).  I, of course, was listening to Bananarama since getting my DVD yesterday. I have been inspired by the ladies. What can I say? My morning calendar at work was easy-peasy and I was done by 11:30. Work this afternoon was quiet and easy. I just put on some tunes and knocked out some transcripts. HA-BOOM-MA!! Got home and, since the husband is gone, I did things I NEVER get to do: laundry, watching tv and eating. Oh, I guess I do those things all the time. Oh, well. Sometimes familiarity is good. I guess today was a pretty good one. Only four more days left on the cleanse. Doing fantastic!!

6:15 AM: Water w/ lemon and cayenne
8:00 AM : Green juice
9:00 AM: Green tea w/ Stevia
10:30 AM: Handful of raw almonds
12:00 PM: Salad
12:45 PM: Green tea w/ Stevia
3:00 PM: Handful of mixed nuts & seeds
5:15 PM: Guac w/ gluten-free tortilla chips
7:30 PM: Vegan, gluten-free quesadilla

 

No comments:

Post a Comment