Friday, March 6, 2015

21 DAY CLEANSE: DAY 5...AND LISTEN TO RuPAUL'S NEW ALBUM

Well the snow finally stopped!! Woke up this morning to a sunshiny day. I got RuPaul's new album, Realness, and listened to it on the way to work, pausing briefly to read my daily inspiration. This album is 90s....well....REALNESS!! Love it! I decided to forego the gym today because it's going to be a long weekend, and I'm not going to beat myself up about that. Work this morning was a ...... challenge. Yes, challenge. That's what I'll say. Ha. People are the worst some days. At least we have a new Madonna single to look forward to! (see HERE) Anyhoo...I got through it and I'm alive and well. Sat down to have my salad for lunch and treated myself to a NibMor, which is a piece of dark chocolate that, in this case, has mint. It's a great little cleanse-approved snack. I took off from work a little early today to get prepared for our weekend trip, got my hair cut and packed up to go meet my husband at his office. Picked up a couple of green juices on the way there so we'd have an afternoon pick-me-up. Yay, me! Leaving for Boston tonight. My husband is teaching a master class there and we have some awesome family to see. Our brother and sister-in-law have done this cleanse before as well, so they are prepared to deal with us this weekend. I'll keep you updated as we have our first juice fast on Sunday, which is a travel day, and I think we have it figured out. I think it might actually make it easier to juice fast because we'll be busy during the day. We'll (and you'll) see.

Check out the Spotify playlist of RuPaul's new album Realness below and give yourself some 90s life!!!

7:15 AM: Water w/ lemon and cayenne
8:00 AM: Green juice
9:00 AM: Green tea w/ Stevia
10:30 AM: Handful of raw almonds
12:00 PM: Veggie salad w/ raw red sauerkraut
1:00 PM: Green tea w/ Stevia
4:00 PM: Ten rice crackers and hummus


No comments:

Post a Comment